|Remedial Massage Therapy
Remedial massage therapy addresses restrictions in the soft tissues of the body, correcting muscle imbalances which cause pain and dysfunction.
A treatment at Sydney Essential Health may include postural analysis to establish whether there is any muscle shortness or weakness, and the therapist will work to correct these imbalances with hands on techniques combined with stretching and recommendations.
At Sydney Essential Health our remedial massage therapists utilise many techniques to treat pain and dysfunction and to prevent injuries.
Conditions treated & specialities include:
- Headaches and migraines.
- Lower back and sciatic pain.
- Sacroiliac joint pain and dysfunction.
- Tendonitis, tendonosis, muscle strains & ligament sprains.
- Frozen shoulder, impingement syndrome and other shoulder pain.
- Shin pain and shin splints.
- Achilles tendonitis and Plantar fasciitis.
- Tennis elbow and golfers elbow.
- Pain due to osteoarthritis.
- Complex musculoskeletal problems.
- Muscle fatigue and stress.
- Preparation for athletic events and dance performance.
Treatment techniques include:
More information on types of Massage:
Remedial & Sports Massage Therapists at SEH:
Sydney Essential Health is situated in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, 5 minutes walk from the centre of Bondi Junction and close to Woollahra, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Bellevue Hill, Paddington, Edgecliff, Randwick, Coogee and Bondi. Also only a quick train or bus ride from the city of Sydney and Sydney CBD. Click here for map and contact details.