Hypnosis as a state of intense relaxation and concentration, in which the mind becomes remote and detached from everyday worries and concerns. In this relaxed state the subconscious part of the mind is best able to respond creatively to suggestion and imagery. It can focus on the things you wish to change and on the ways you can best do so, free from analytical or anxious thoughts.
Contrary to popular belief, almost everybody is susceptible to hypnosis. Indeed, the more intelligent the person, the better he or she responds. Good hypnotic subjects usually perceive themselves as co-operative, capable of inward concentration and do not resist transferring from one spatial orientation to another.
- Anxiety and stress-related disorders.
- Panic attacks.
- Performance/exam anxiety.
- Low self-esteem.
- Weight problems.
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Morning sickness.
- HypnoFertility - The HypnoFertility programme teaches you how to find that relaxed state which opens the door to conception, whether natural or medically-assisted.
- HypnoBirthing – eliminates the fear of childbirth by using your mind-body connection.
Hypnotherapist at SEH:
Dr Julie Phillips-Moore
Sydney Essential Health is situated in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, 5 minutes walk from the centre of Bondi Junction and close to Woollahra, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Bellevue Hill, Paddington, Edgecliff, Randwick, Coogee and Bondi. Also only a quick train or bus ride from the city of Sydney and Sydney CBD. Click here for map and contact details.